UPSC has declared the Civil Services Exam 2017 Final Result at the official portal upsconline.nic.in on 27 April 2018 evening. Candidates appeared the exam can check their results through the official portal. As per the Civil Services Exam 2017 Final Result, a total of 990 candidates have been recommended for appointment. Anudeep Durishetty, a candidate from Hyderabad, stood the first in the Civil Services Examination, 2017. The main examination was held on 28 October 2017. The examination was conducted to recruit 980 posts of Indian Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- PM offers prayers at Sree PadmanabhaSwamyTemple; inaugurates Swadesh Darshan SchemeThe Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today visited Thiruvananthapuram. He unveiled a plaque to mark the inauguration of Swadesh Darshan Scheme. He offered prayers at Sree PadmanabhaSwamy Temple. The Prime Minister’s visit to Thiruvananthapuram followed the inauguration of Kollam Bypass earlier today.
- There is no better place in the world than India to celebrate the Festival of Peace: HMUnion Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh said that there is no better place in the world to celebrate the Festival of Peace than India. Addressing the Festival of Peace programme organized by the Rashtarya Isai Mahasangh here today, Shri Rajnath Singh said that India is the land of peace where all the religious communities […]
- Infrastructure development a priority of Government, says PMThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi visited Kollam in Kerala today. He dedicated the 13 km, 2-lane Kollam bypass on NH-66 to the nation. The Governor of Kerala Shri Justice P. Sathasivam, CM of Kerala Shri PinarayiVijayan, Union Minister of Tourism Shri K J Alphons along with other dignitaries were present on this occasion.
- 10 percent EWS quota to be implemented in colleges and universities in the academic year 2019-20 itself- Shri Prakash JavadekarUnion HRD Minister, Shri Prakash Javadekar while addressing a press conference in New Delhi today, informed that in a landmark decision, the Government has decided that from the academic year 2019-20 itself, 10 percent Economically Weaker Section (EWS) quota will be implemented across 40, 000 colleges and 900 Universities in the country.
- 71<sup>st</sup> Army Day Parade 2019Indian Army celebrated its 71st Army Day today. General Bipin Rawat, Chief of the Army Staff reviewed the Army Day Parade at the Cariappa Parade Ground, Delhi Cantonment and awarded fifteen Sena Medals (including five posthumously) for individual acts of Gallantry and seventeen COAS Unit Citations for commendable performance of their respective units.