Civil Mentor offers Complete preparation course
Course Fee - non. Yes, the course is absolutely FREE OF COST
- Daily current affair analysis - Daily news analysis by our mentors, of The Hindu, Indian Express and Economic Times on daily basis. Gist of Magazines - Gist of Yojana, Kurukshetra, PIB.
- CSAT - Study material of CSAT, practice papers.
- Test Series - Online test series for prelims preparation will be conducted on our website.
- Work Sheets – For mains answer writing practice.
- Essay Contest - One may participate in essay contest and group discussions
- E-library – we have designed an e-library where you can not only read but also download all important books required for civils preparation.
To subscribe for the course you just need to fill the form given below. Everything is completely Free of Cost.
Please Note: This subscription is intended only to guide and assist the aspirants + to boost aspirant’s participation in our free online preparation programmes.
To subscribe fill the subscription form given here – SUBSCRIPTION FORM
After you have submitted the form, you will receive a confirmation message including your username and password through which you can login to your profile on our website.
Advantages of our course:
- Free of Cost: Almost every website is charging around Rs.5000 to Rs 10000/- for such initiative but here it is absolutely “Free of Cost”.
- What will you get here: At the end you will be having a nice collection of current affairs articles covering all the important events/news/affairs in question-answer format of UPSC level.
- Performance evaluation: you can easily evaluate your preparation through tests series.
- CSAT complete preparation: study material + practice papers + tests will provide you full command over Comprehension based on issues, Logical reasoning & analytic questions, Decision making & problem solving questions, General mental ability questions, Basic numeracy questions.
- Improve writing skills: worksheets will help you improving your writing skills.
If you have any doubt or question in your mind you can contact us via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org