Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Shri Piyush Goyal Launches Digital Receipt Note, Receipted Challan & Digital Bill Submission to Improve Transparency.Indian Railways has been implementing various initiatives to improve its efficiency and promote Ease of Doing Business. In order to disseminate the information on such initiatives and to have open house discussion with its vendors, covering above areas and formulate plan and strategy to meet future challenges, Ministry of Railways organized “Suppliers’ Samv
- Indian Railways Eases Application for Mega-recruitment PlanMinistry of Railways has announced one of the world’s largest recruitment processes for 89,409 posts in Group C and Level I (Erstwhile Group D) and Level II Categories. Since this recruitment process is taking place after a gap of 4 years, many changes proposed in the intervening years had been included this time.
- ? ?Government of India signs a MoU with Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC) in national capital? today?A Memorandum of Understanding between the Government of the Republic of India and Canada’s International Development Research Centre (IDRC), to usher the “programme based research support” in addressing current and future global and local developmental challenges, was signed today on Thursday, 22 February, 2018 at New Delhi between Shri S. Selvakumar, Joint
- Electoral Bearer Bond Scheme 2018The Government of India has notified the Electoral Bond Scheme 2018 vide Gazette Notification S.O. No.29 (E) dated 02nd January 2018. As per provisions of the Scheme, Electoral Bonds may be purchased by a person, who is a citizen of India or incorporated or established in India.
- President of India addresses concluding session of UP Investors Summit, 2018; says Uttar Pradesh comprises one of the world’s largest workforces as well as consumer markets and is an irresistible destination for investors in IndiaThe President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, graced and addressed the concluding session of the UP Investors Summit 2018 today (February 22, 2018) in Lucknow. Speaking on the occasion, the President said that Uttar Pradesh is a state teeming with talented young people.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery