Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- President Hosts President of Maldives; Says India Supports A Democratic, Stable and Prosperous MaldivesThe President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, received His Excellency Mr Ibrahim Mohamed Solih, the President of the Republic of Maldives, at Rashtrapati Bhavan today (December 17, 2018). He also hosted a banquet in his honour.
- Cabinet approves expansion of beneficiaries list under Pradhan MantriUjjwalaYojanaThe Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by Hon'ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, cleared the proposal of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas to release deposit free LPG connections to poor families, who have not been considered earlier for release of LPG connections under Pradhan MantriUjjwalaYojana (PMUY) on account of their names not […]
- Boost to educational infrastructure in tribal areasThe Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has given its in-principle approval for setting up of Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) in every block with more than 50% ST population and at least 20,000 tribal persons.
- Cabinet approves Memorandum of Understanding between India and Afghanistan in the field of human resource developmentThe Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today has given its approval for signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and Afghanistan on cooperation in the field of Human Resource Development.
- Cabinet approves establishment of two new AIIMS at Tamil Nadu & Telangana under Pradhan MantriSwasthya Suraksha YojanaThe Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today has approved establishment of two new All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) at Madurai, Tamil Nadu at a cost of Rs 1,264 crore and Bibinagar, Telangana at a cost of Rs 1,028 crore.