Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Every citizen must become change agents in building a more empathetic, caring and harmonious society: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has said that every citizen must become change agents in building a more empathetic, caring and harmonious society. He was addressing the gathering after presenting the Jamnalal Bajaj Awards - 2018, in Mumbai today.
- Ministry of Tourism rolls out online Certification programme for Tourist FacilitatorsThe Union Tourism Secretary, Smt. Rashmi Verma rolled out the Incredible India Tourist Facilitator Certification (IITFC) Programme in New Delhi, today. The Union Tourism Minister, Shri. K.J. Alphons, had earlier launched the IITFC on 27th September, 2018 on the occasion of National Tourism Awards function & World Tourism Day. With its roll out today, the […]
- NITI Aayog organizes South Asian Regional Conference on Urban InfrastructureNITI Aayog, the premier think tank of the Government of India, partnered with the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to host a South Asian regional conference at PravasiBharatiya Kendra in the capital today to discuss the key issues, perspectives and the way […]
- NITI Aayog Constitutes Himalayan State Regional CouncilNITI Aayog has constituted the ‘Himalayan State Regional Council’ to ensure sustainable development of the Indian Himalayan region. The Council has been constituted to review and implement identified action points based on the Reports of five Working Groups, which were established along thematic areas to prepare a roadmap for action.
- Bharat electronics Ltd pays Rs. 64.41 Crorefinal DividendNavratna Defence PSU Bharat Electronics Ltd (BEL) has paid a total dividend of 200 per cent to the Government of India for financial Year 2017-18. ShriM V Gowtama, Chairman & Managing Director ofBELpresented the 40 per cent final dividend cheque for Rs. 64.41crorefor the year 2017-18, payable on the shares held by the President […]