The Cabinet in its meeting on 15th March, 2017 has approved the proposal of acquisition of Bharatiya Mahila Bank with State Bank of India. It has come into effect on 1st April, 2017. The merger is aimed at economies of scale and operational efficiency leading to improved supervision process, compliance and productivity in addition to better risk management. There were 103 branches of Bharatiya Mahila Bank functioning in the county as on 31.03.2017. Bharatiya Mahila Bank had extended loans of Rs.191.09 crore to women entrepreneurs till 31.03.2017 and the NPAs in BMB was Rs.5.25 crore.
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Year of Disabled Soldiers In Line of DutyTo honour soldiers who have been disabled in line of duty, while serving the Nation and to celebrate the undying spirit of ‘Soldiering’, Indian Army is observing the year 2018 as the ‘Year of Disabled Soldiers in Line of Duty’.
- Mizoram Chakma Autonomous Council Chief calls on DoNER Minister Dr Jitendra SinghThe Chief Executive of Mizoram Chakma Autonomous District Council (CADC), Shri Shanti Jiban Chakma called on the Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh here today and discussed a wide range of
- Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to hold a direct dialogue with the farmers across the country and discuss various initiatives related to doubling the income of farmers by 2022 with farmersFor the first time, Prime Minister is going to have a direct dialogue with farmers across the country, in which various initiatives related to doubling the income of farmers by 2022 will also be discussed.
- Shri Ashwini Kumar Choubey releases 11th Common Review Mission (CRM) reportShri Ashwini Kumar Choubey, Minister of State for Health and Family Welfare released the 11thCommon Review Mission (CRM) report of the National Health Mission, here today. Speaking at the function, Shri Choubey stated that India has registered a record 22% reduction in MMR since 2013,which is the highest percentage decline so far when compared to all the pre
- Global Trading System Must Include Services Trade: Suresh PrabhuMinister of Commerce and Industry, Suresh Prabhu delivering keynote address at 6th Growth Net Summit in New Delhi Services trade is growing faster than merchandise and such dynamic changes need to be captured in the global trading system, stated Suresh Prabhu, Minister of Commerce and Industry and Civil Aviation.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery