GS paper II
- Curbing capitation fee (The Hindu) — Ques1. “The education sector has emerged as a significant generator of unaccounted money, however no law can be made effective unless the targeted illegality attracts public odium”. Discuss
- Involving people in governance (The Hindu) — Ques2. Describe the role played by Panchayats (Extension to Scheduled Areas) Act towards constructing tribal self-governance thereby establishing the supremacy of Gram Sabha, whose power cannot be usurped by a superior body.
- Protest over Governor’s powers (The Hindu) — Ques3. Examine the role of governor in ensuring law and order in the state simultaneously maintaining peaceful relationship with the central government.
GS paper III
- Govt. gears up to check ‘back window’ snooping (The Hindu) — Ques4. Analyse the steps taken by the government to minimize cyber attacks and spying.
- Reverse Vending Machines in UAE (The Hindu) — Ques5. Critically analyse the role of Reverse Vending Machines in achieving the goal of zero—waste from landfill thereby diminish the hazardous effects of waste on both human health and the environment.