Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Committee recommendations to review Khadi Industries April 10, 2017
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme April 10, 2017
- Teachers’ Absenteeism April 9, 2017
- “Bharat ke Veer” April 9, 2017
- 11th Standing Committee meeting of Inter-State April 8, 2017
- PM remembers former Prime Minister Shri Rajiv Gandhi, on his birth anniversaryPM remembers former PM Shri Rajiv Gandhi, on his birth anniversary
- PM expresses grief over the derailment of Utkal ExpressPM expresses grief over the derailment of Utkal Express
- Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi flags off 1st batch of 300 Haj pilgrims from Mumbai AirportUnion Minister of State for Minority Affairs (Independent Charge) & Parliamentary Affairs, Shri Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi today said here that the Central Government had completed all the entire process related to Haj 2017 well in time to ensure best facilities to Haj pilgrims.
- Last Date for Payment of Gst and Filing of Return For July 2017 Extended By 5 DaysThe GST Implementation Committee, consisting of State and Central Government officers, has taken a decision to extend the last date for payment of the GST for the month of July 2017 to 25th August, 2017.
- GOI’s Street Lighting National Programme illuminates 50,000 KM of Indian roadsOver 30 lakh conventional street lights retrofitted with LED lights
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery