GS Prelim cum Mains 2019
Course will commence from – 10.June.2018 (Admission closed)
Course Duration: June 2018 to February 2019
Details of the course:
Course will be conducted in 3 phases:
Phase I –
Aim – Base building and concept clarification
Micro plans – covering NCERT
Tests – Objective type (10+2 level)
Guidance – Personal guidance (through emails and live chat)
Phase II –
Aim – Analytical aspect and In-depth knowledge of each topic
Macro plans – Covering additional books + current affairs
Tests – Objective Type (level of question will be same as UPSC)
Guidance – Personal guidance + discussion on forum
Phase III –
Aim – Develop writing skills, build confidence among aspirants, doubt-clear sessions, complete coverage of the syllabus.
Macro extensive plans – covering NCERT + addtional books + current affairs + Other miscellaneous sources
Tests – Objective Type (prelims) + Worksheets (Mains)
Guidance – Personal guidance + discussion on forum
- Total number of tests – total 35 Tests (25 static + 10 Current affairs tests)
- Worksheets – 4 worksheets (Mains answer writing)
- Daily/Weekly targets and guidance required to accomplish them.
- Tests available in both online and offline mode.
- Questions are according to the changing pattern of Prelims Exam of UPSC 2018/19.
- Separate tests for India Year Book, Economic Survey etc. with special attention.
- Students will get a detailed solution of each question paper as well.
- PDF of solved test series available to download.
- Personal guidance by mentors i.e you may contact mentors for guidance or doubts and queries.
Download schedule of first 15 days – Daily Targets 2019 (sample)
[Please note: Complete schedule will be provided to registered candidates only]
What’s New this time?
Separate tests for monthly current affairs will be conducted in addition to other tests. There will be total 10 current affairs tests covering current affairs from January 2018 to May 2019 . This implies that few static tests + 1 current affairs test will be conducted every month. Current Affairs Test will include 100 questions completely based on recent happenings and important topics in news.
Syllabus covered in Tests:
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public policy, Rights Issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development, Sustainable Development,Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives etc.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
- General Science
Sample Questions – GS Prelim cum Mains Test Series – Sample questions
How this course is relevant?
This not just a test series but a complete preparation course where you will be given daily/weekly targets followed by test to evaluate your target accomplishment task. Also you will be provided worksheets for mains answer writing practice. Our mentors will evaluate your worksheets.
We will guide you step by step –
- How to start a particular topic/subject.
- What to study what not to.
- Sources of preparation.
- How to avoid negative marking.
- Help you in identifying your weak area and provide required guidance.
- Time management.
- Answer writing skills
List of sources:
- Bipan Chandra (History)
- Laxmikant (Polity)
- Nitin Singhania (Indian Culture)
- G.C leon (Physical Geography)
- D.R Kullar (Indian Georaphy)
- Ramesh Singh (Indian Economy)
- NCERTs (6th to 12th class)
- Year Book
- Economic Survey
- Newspaper and current affairs magazines
- Other sources (Will be disclosed to registered candidates only)
These all sources will be covered in this course.
What is GS Prelim cum Mains 2019 online course?
This is an online course for preparation of preliminary and Mains examination of civil services examination conducted by UPSC. Under this we will guide you step by step by providing daily targets covering whole of the syllabus till end of the course. Your target accomplishment task and performance will be checked through online tests. We will conduct 35 Tests based on UPSC prelim paper I. We will provide you the source to prepare topics/subjects as well as guide you how to approach and what to study and what not to. Current affairs will also be covered of both the years i.e 2018 and 2019. Also you will be provided worksheets for Mains answer writing practice.
- Complete coverage of syllabus of preliminary examination as well as Mains examination.
- Currents affairs of 2018 and 2019 covered separately.
- Dynamic as well as static syllabus of Mains GS paper I, II and III will be covered.
- Daily Targets, Weekly targets, Study source and performance check.
- Each student will be provided a mentor for instant guidance.
- All material available in pdf
- Keep you updated with important daily news/events
- Minimize efforts in preparing
- Comprehensive and lucid
- Aims at clearing concepts
- Develops answer writing skills
Course fee Rs.4500/-
Discount available –Rs. 500/- (discount available for limited period)
Total cost Rs.4000/–
Click here to enrol for the course – Join Now
Why are we offering complete foundation course at such a low price?
Earlier we were offering all courses free of cost. We intend to reach and help those who can't afford huge coaching fees. Perhaps, due to increasing expenses while offering service to you, we have decided to charge a minimal possible fee to meet out expenses.
FEE [including taxes]
GS Prelim cum Mains 2019
Course fee Rs. 4500/-
Discount – Rs. 500/-
Total amount Rs. 4000/-
GS paper I – Test series
||Course fee Rs. 3000/-Discount Nil
Total amount Rs. 3000/–
=> click to Enrol
CSAT paper II – Test series
||Course fee Rs. 2000/-
Total amount Rs. 2000/–
Will you be able to download Tests in PDF?
Yes, one could easily download completely solved (with explanation of each answer) tests in pdf.
How do we conduct Tests? We have made a separate web portal (http://iasacademy.civilmentor.in/) so that aspirants can access our articles without any sort of distraction like advertisement, online chatting, etc. + our web portal is mobile friendly. It is 24 x 7 accessible via laptop, computer, tablet, mobile etc. You will be provided an email id (Only for subscribers) through which you can contact us any time, we will reply you within 24 hours. Tests will be conducted online on http://iasacademy.civilmentor.in/ under the head “Subscriber’s Portal”.
How this web portal works?
Web portal will provide you a real time exam atmosphere where exam will be conducted online. Timer will start as soon as you click on start test button. There will be 100 questions. 2 marks will be rewarded to every correct answer. There will be negative marking as 1/3 of the mark allotted to each wrong answer (same as UPSC pattern). You can appear for the test as many times as you wish. Performance report will be generated after completion of each test.
What is not included in the course?
You will not be provided self prepared notes. We do not want to limit your preparation to our notes claiming them as best notes like every other coaching institute, rather we will help you to prepare your notes. Handouts may be provided by our team if we find any topic not covered in any source or students finding difficult to understand from the given sources.
How to enrol for the course?
To enrol/register for GS prelim cum Mains 2019 course, click here – Enrol Now
Contact us – email@example.com