Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- PM condoles loss of lives due to a bus accident in MaharashtraThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has condoled the loss of lives due to a bus accident in Palghar district of Maharashtra. The bus accident in Maharashtra’s Palghar is unfortunate. My thoughts are with the bereaved families and prayers with those injured.
- Health Ministry commemorates World TB DayThe Ministry of Health & Family Welfare commemorated the World TB Day with a function to mark the occasion, and reiterated the commitment to eliminating TB in the country by 2025. Ms. Preeti Sudan, Health Secretary presided over the function.
- Prevent degradation of ocean and its ecosystem: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has called for fully tapping the enormous potential of the Blue Economy for the country to achieve higher economic growth. Observing that the objective of the Blue Economy is to promote smart, sustainable and inclusive growth and employment opportunities through maritime economic activities, the Vice President […]
- NITI Aayog to organise FinTech Conclave 2019NITI Aayog is organising a day-long FinTech Conclave at Dr. Ambedkar International Center, New Delhi tomorrow on 25th March, 2019. The objective is to shape India’s continued ascendancy in FinTech, build the narrative for future strategy and policy efforts, and to deliberate steps for comprehensive financial inclusion, The Conclave will be featuring representatives from across […]
- General election to 17th Lok Sabha, 2019 and State Legislative Assemblies of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Odisha and Sikkim 2019 - Media Coverage during the period referred to in Section 126 of RP Act, 1951.The Schedule for holding general election to the 17th Lok Sabha 2019 and Legislative Assemblies of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Odisha and Sikkim 2019 has been announced on 10th March, 2019.