Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Closing ceremony: Indo-kazakhstan Joint exercise kazind 2018Indian Army and Kazakhstan Army today completed the third edition of their joint military Exercise KAZIND 2018 in Otar Military area, Kazakhstan in a significant step towards fostering military and diplomatic ties between the two countries.
- Serve Selflessly as Medicine is a Noble Profession: Vice PresidentThe Vice President, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu today advised medical students to imbibe the values of discipline, dedication and serve selflessly to become successful in their careers. Interacting with MBBS third year students from Gitam Institute of Medical Science and Research, Visakhapatnam, he reminded them that medicine was a noble profession and asked them to […]
- Text of PM’s speech at the dedication of Jharsuguda airport and other development projects to the nation at ChhattisgarhText of PM’s speech at dedication of Jharsuguda airport and other development projects to the nation at Chhattisgarh
- Queen Mother of Bhutan Call on the PresidentThe Queen Mother of Bhutan, Her Majesty Gyalyum Dorji Wangmo Wangchuck, called on the President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, at Rashtrapati Bhavan today (September 22, 2018). Welcoming the Queen Mother to Rashtrapati Bhavan, the President said that India deeply appreciates the Government of Bhutan’s initiative of organising ‘Bhutan Week’, as part of the […]
- PM in Chhattisgarh: addresses Kisan Sammelan at Janjgir-Champa; lays Foundation Stone for important infrastructure projectsThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, visited Chhattisgarh today. At Janjgir-Champa, he visited an exhibition on traditional handloom and agriculture. He laid the foundation stone for national highway projects, and the Pendra-Anuppur 3rd railway line.