Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Committee recommendations to review Khadi Industries April 10, 2017
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme April 10, 2017
- Teachers’ Absenteeism April 9, 2017
- “Bharat ke Veer” April 9, 2017
- 11th Standing Committee meeting of Inter-State April 8, 2017
- Full text of President of India’s Ramnath Goenka memorial lectureIt is indeed a privilege as well as a pleasure for me to be invited to deliver the Ramnath Goenka Memorial Lecture.
- Media must choose to reflect a plurality of opinions for that is what breathes life into our democracy, says PresidentThe President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee delivered the Ramnath Goenka Memorial Lecture today (May 25, 2017) in New Delhi.
- Shri Manoj Sinha brief about the initiatives and reforms done by the Ministry of Communications in last three yearsShri Manoj Sinha, Union Minister of State for Communications held a Press Conference today to brief about the initiatives and reforms done by the Ministry in last three years. Shri Manoj Sinha said that the Ministry of Communications achieved significant mile stones since May 2014.
- African development Bank’s President thanks India for success of the annual meetings of the bank held in Gandhinagar; Expects that all these meetings would substantially contribute to the AFDB’S new transformation agenda encapsulated in the High 5s – related to the fields of power, Agriculture(food security), connectivity (Transportation), industrialization(Skill Development) and Health.The President of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Shri Akinwumi Adesina expresses happiness at the outcome of the Annual Meetings of the bank held in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Addressing a Press Conference at Mahatma Mandir International Convention cum Exhibition Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat today, the Bank’s President thanked India and the Prime Minister, Sh
- National Commission for Women holds Interactive Meeting with State Commissions for WomenThe National Commission for Women organised an Interactive Meeting of the State Commissions for Women in New Delhi today with a view to strengthening the process of NCW’s networking with State Commissions for Women and to gain from each other’s experience.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery