GS paper I Apple festival begins in Himachal Pradesh Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- President Kovind Addresses Gathering in Yangon; Commits India to Projects that Promote Myanmar’s Priorities, a Stable Neighbourhood and the Development of Local Communities; President also Felicitates INA Veterans Living in Myanmar December 12, 2018The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, reached Yangon this afternoon (December 12, 2018), on the second day of his state visit to Myanmar. Later in the day, he addressed a gathering comprising largely people of Indian origin and Indian expatriates at a reception hosted by Shri Vikram Misri, Ambassador of India to Myanmar.
- Shri Nitin Gadkari flags off first container mainline vessel at Tuticorin December 12, 2018Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Shipping and Road Transport & Highways and Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation flagged off the first container mainline vessel from VoC Port (Tuticorin Port) along with Shri Edappadi K. Palaniswami, Chief Minister, Tamil Nadu.
- PM hands over tricolour to Arunima Sinha on her expedition to Mount Vinson, Antarctica December 12, 2018The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today, handed over the tricolour flag to Arunima Sinha, marking the beginning of her expedition to Mount Vinson, Antarctica. Ms. Arunima Sinha, the first female Divyang to climb Mount Everest, called on the Prime Minister at New Delhi, and apprised him of her upcoming mountaineering expedition to Antarctica.
- School Syllabus proposed to be reduced to half – Shri Prakash Javadekar December 12, 2018The Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Shri Prakash Javadekar inaugurated ‘Kala Utsav (Festival of Arts)’ at colourful function at the National Bal Bhavan in New Delhi today. In his inaugural address, Shri Prakash Javadekar said that teachers have the onerous responsibility of identifying and nurturing the talents in the students and encouraging them.
- Prime Minister inaugurates the Partners’ Forum, 2018 December 12, 2018“It is only partnerships that will get us to our goals. Partnerships between citizens, Partnerships between communities, Partnerships between countries. The Sustainable Development agenda is a reflection of this.