GS paper II Parliament passes Apprentices Bill - Ques. Highlight the features of recently passes ‘Apprentices (Amendment) Bill, 2014′ by the government of India which aims at enhancing the skills of youth and make them employable. Counter-terror exercise on to test coastal security - Ques. Critically analyze the measures adopted by the government of India to keep a check on counter terror activities. GS paper III Bringing black money back will take time: Jaitley - Ques. Describe the steps taken by the government since few decades to bring Continue reading →
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- PM congratulates Saurabh Chaudhary on winning gold in Men’s 10m Air Pistol eventThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has congratulated Saurabh Chaudhary on winning gold in Men’s 10m Air Pistol event at the 18th Asian Games 2018 in Jakarta - Palembang, Indonesia “16-year old Saurabh Chaudhary illustrates the potential and prowess our youth is blessed with.
- President to inaugurate “International Buddhist Conclave 2018” on 23rd August, 2018The President of India Shri Ram Nath Kovind will inaugurate the “International Buddhist Conclave (IBC), 2018” in Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi on 23rd August, 2018. The Minister of State (Independent charge), Shri K.J. Alphons will preside over the inaugural function.
- Cyclone Warning Centre to be set up in Thiruvananthapuram within a monthWith several incidents of tropical cyclones and severe weather events striking over Kerala and Karnataka coasts in the recent times, the Union Ministry of Earth Sciences is proposing to set up a Cyclone Warning Centre in Thiruvananthapuram.
- User Fee Waived on Three Toll Plazas in KeralaNational Highways Authority of India – NHAI has waived off user fee at three toll plazas in Kerala in view of the unprecedented flood situation in the state. The waiver has been made on the toll plazas at Paliekkara in Thrissur district, Pampampallam in Palakkad district and Kumbalam in Cochin.
- Smt Harsimrat Badal speaks with Chief Minister of Kerala; assures all assistance to the State from her MinistryUnion Minister for Food Processing Industries met with food processing industry leaders late evening yesterday to plan a strategy for assistance to be provided to people of Kerala. The meeting was attended by representatives from companies like ITC, Coca Cola, Pepsi, Hindustan Unilever, Dabur, MTR, Nestle, Britannia, Maricoamong others.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery