GS paper II Racial remarks against N-E people to be punishable - Ques. Critically comment on the government’s decision to make violence, racial remarks and gestures against people from the Northeast as punishable offences. NITI Aayog a threat to federal structure: Cong. - Ques. “Creation of NITI Aayog is a “regressive step” which would further push the country into a market-driven economy and privatisation in all spheres at the expense of diluting even the present inadequate welfare schemes”, Discuss. Coastal surveillance system proves itself - Ques. Highlight the Continue reading →
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- ENC is ‘Combat Ready, Professional, Happy & Well Knit Command’ – Vice Adm Karambir SinghOn the occasion of 72nd Independence Day, a Ceremonial Parade was held at the Eastern Naval Command today, 15 August 2018. Vice Admiral Karambir Singh PVSM, AVSM, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief, Eastern Naval Command took the salute and inspected a 50 men Armed Guard.
- Teach our Children traditions and rich cultural heritage: Vice President Meets School Children from various SchoolsThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has said that we should teach our traditions, our rich cultural heritage to Children so that our cultural heritage is protected. He was interacting with the School Children from various Schools from Delhi who called on him to greet him on the Independence Day, here today.
- PM’s Independence Day Speech 2018- Highlights in EnglishThe Prime Minster, Shri Narendra Modi today addressed the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort on the 72nd Independence Day. Following are the highlights from his speech: Today, the country is full of self-confidence.
- English rendering of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi’s address to the Nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort on the 72nd Independence Day- August, 15, 2018My dear countrymen, I convey my best wishes to all of you on this auspicious occasion of Independence Day. Today, the country is brimming with self-confidence.
- PM addresses nation from ramparts of Red Fort on 72nd Independence DayThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today addressed the nation from the ramparts of the Red Fort, on the occasion of the 72nd Independence Day. Asserting that India is today brimming with self-confidence, the Prime Minister mentioned developments such as the success of Navika Sagar Parikrama by six young women naval officers, and the achievements of youn
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery