GS paper II Cleanliness index soon to rank cities Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- BP Singh to be the new President of FTII Society and Chairman of Governing CouncilGovernment of India has nominated Shri Brijendra Pal Singh as President of the FTII Society and Chairman of FTII Governing Council, in pursuance of Rule 3 and Rule 22 of the Rules of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII).
- Vice President appeals to political parties to ensure effective functioning of ParliamentThe Vice President, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has appealed to all political parties to ensure that the Parliament functions effectively and evolve a code of conduct for their members. This would ensure that the stature of Parliament and parliamentarians was enhanced and would reinforce people’s trust in the sacred institution.
- PM reviews steps taken to improve Ease of Doing BusinessThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today chaired a high-level meeting to review progress with regard to "Ease of Doing Business." The meeting was attended by senior Union Ministers related to economic matters; Maharashtra Chief Minister Shri Devendra Fadnavis; Lieutenant Governor of Delhi Shri Anil Baijal; and senior officials from the Union Government, Maharashtra Government […]
- Year End Review 2018 – Ministry of ShippingThe year 2018 has been a significant one for the Ministry of Shipping. Bolstered by progressive policy interventions like amendment of Model Concession Agreement, revision of tariff guidelines and the various steps taken towards facilitating Ease of Doing Business, the major ports kept up their impressive performance of the past four years in terms of […]
- India-Russia Discuss Defence Cooperation During 18<sup>th</sup> IRIGC-MTC MeetingThe 18thmeeting of the India-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission on Military Technical Cooperation (IRIGC-MTC) was held here today. The meeting was co-chaired by Raksha Mantri Smt Nirmala Sitharaman and Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation General Sergei Shoigu.