GS paper II Pakistan resents U.S. concession to India - Ques. “Indo-U.S. agreements including India’s entry to the Nuclear Suppliers Group would have a detrimental impact on deterrence stability of south asia”, Critically comment. Meeting to discuss UGD issues - Ques. Critically analyze the concept and importance of building bylaws in India. Left parties accuse Modi govt. of surrendering to U.S. interests - Ques. “India has surrendered to US interest by allowing the alternative of domestically funded insurance pool for upholding the civil nuclear liability act and operationalizing n-deal Continue reading →
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Independence Day Police Medals announced942 personnel have been awarded Police Medals on the occasion of the Independence Day this year. President’s Police Medal for Gallantry (PPMG) has been awarded to 02 personnel, Police Medal for Gallantry (PMG) to 177 personnel, President’s Police Medal for Distinguished Service (PPMDS) to 88 personnel and Police Medal for Meritorious Service (PMMS) to 675 pe
- NITI Aayog launches “Pitch to MOVE”NITI Aayog has launched “Pitch to MOVE” - a mobility pitch competition that aims to provide budding entrepreneurs of India a unique opportunity to pitch their business ideas to a distinguished jury.
- Children should be made responsible citizens: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has said that Children should be made responsible citizens. He was interacting with the Children from GD Goenka La'Petite Preschool who came to wish him on the occasion of Independence Day, here today.
- Index Numbers of Wholesale Price in India (Base: 2011-12=100)The official Wholesale Price Index for ‘All Commodities’ (Base: 2011-12=100) for the month of July, 2018 rose by 0.4 percent to 119.7 (provisional) from 119.2 (provisional) for the previous month. INFLATION The annual rate of inflation, based on monthly WPI, stood at 5.09% (provisional) for the month of July, 2018 (over July, 2017) as compared to 5.77%
- Change in Holiday on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid)All Central Government Administrative Offices located at Delhi/New Delhi shall remain closed on 23rd August, 2018 on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid) holiday (in place of 22nd August, 2018).
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery