GS paper II Government to amend Lokpal selection process – Ques. throw light on the government’s decision to amend the provisions of the Lokpal Act and the Delhi Special Police Establishment Act. what would be its implication? GS paper II Learn from RSS, says Karat – Ques. Examine the causes of existence of less number of labours in organised sector as compared to unorganised sector. How does it hinder India’s economy sector. Suggest measures. ISRO wins Indira Gandhi Prize – Ques. “ISRO has shown how much Indian scientists and Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- High Level Delegation to Visit Saudi ArabiaA High-level delegation, led by NITI Aayog CEO Shri Amitabh Kant, will be visiting Saudi Arabia from 16th to 17th February 2019 to participate in extensive discussions with the Saudi Centre for International Strategic Partnerships (SCISP) in Riyadh.
- PM Visits JhansiThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, visited Jhansi today. He laid the foundation stone of Defence Corridor in Jhansi and unveiled various development projects. Addressing a public gathering on this occasion, he said, “Our neighbours' intentions will be given a befitting reply by the people of India.
- Text of PM’s address at dedication of various development projects in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Amrut Cities--Municipal Corporations of Raigarh, Ambikapur, and Kumbakonam Bag Top Swachhata Excellence AwardsAMRUT cities and Municipal Corporationsof Raigarh, Ambikapur and Kumbakonamhavebagged the first, second and third prizes respectively of Swachhata Excellence awards 2019. Nagar PalikaParishadJashpur Nagar, Malappuram Municipality, and Nagar PalikaParishadSurajpurhave claimed the prizesin the category of Statutory Towns.
- PM dedicates 765/400 kV Sub-station Orai& 765 kV Sub-station Aligarh to the NationThePrime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi dedicated POWERGRID 765/400 kV Orai Sub-station & 765 kV Aligarh Sub-station and associated lines to the Nation today at a mega event held at Jhansi.These projects are part of Transmission System for inter-regional strengthening scheme for Western Region (WR) and Northern Region (NR) (Part-B).