GS paper I Orwell museum or satyagraha park first? – Ques. Critically analyze George Orwell’s contribution against injustice by attacking totalitarianism, fascism and imperialism through his writings. 50 per cent decline in population of 3,000 species – Ques. Examine the cause of decline in wildlife populations since few decades. what measures should be adopted by the government of India to deal with the issue. GS paper II Modi, Obama commit to working together – Ques. “‘forward together we go,’ the central Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Government advises Sugar Mills to undertake export of sugar as per their allocated quantity of ‘Minimum Indicative Export Quotas’In view of huge carryover stock and estimation of excess production of sugar in the current sugar season 2018-19 (October-September) and in order to improve the liquidity of the sugar mills to facilitate them for clearance of cane price arrears of farmers, the Central Government has fixed export targets by allocating mill-wise Minimum Indicative Export […]
- Vice President calls for new strategies to tackle malnutritionThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu called upon scientists, policy makers and planners to adopt new strategies to tackle the problem of malnutrition, which in its various forms is a looming threat to our development.
- Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore calls upon Central Police Forces to promote hidden sports talents in their respective Force67th All India Police Athletics Championship 2018 concluded here today, with the Minister of state (I/C) for Youth Affairs and Sports & Information and Broadcasting Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore distributing the trophies to the winning teams.
- MSME Support and Outreach Programme Launched by PM Success story of PMEGPThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, on 2nd November 2018,launched a support and outreach programme for the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector. The Prime Minister unveiled12 key initiatives which will help in the growth, expansion and facilitation of MSMEs across the country: Loans upto 1 crore within 59 minutes through an online portal.
- India’s Foreign Trade: November 2018India’s overall exports (Merchandise and Services combined) in April-November 2018-19* are estimated to be USD 351.99 Billion, exhibiting a positive growth of 15.48 per cent over the same period last year.