Ques. Critically analyse India-Bangladesh trans-border issues. http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/major-arms-haul-on-bangladesh-border/article6080261.ece The Bangladesh-India border relation is multi-dimensional, and shaped by the dynamics and pattern of internal politics of the two countries. The border problem is not confined to the issue of demarcation. It also involves issues such as cross-border smuggling, terrorist activities, border fencing, human trafficking, and illegal immigration. Above all, there is the issue of the killing of Bangladeshi people. India’s nation building challenges and internal security are linked with border security and border management. The major security concerns of India Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Union Home Minister inaugurates “Waste to Wonder” Park in South DelhiThe Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh said that waste disposal should be done properly for which the Municipal corporations will have to play a lead role. He was speaking at the inauguration of the “Waste to Wonder” Park under the South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) here today.
- Flying of LCA Tejas by Chief of the Army Staff & Principal Scientific Adviser to GOIChief of the Army Staff General Bipin Rawat was flown in trainer version of DRDO’s Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas today to demonstrate the operational capabilities of the aircraft during Aero India 2019 at Bengaluru.
- PM addresses Indian Community in KoreaThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today addressed the Indian community in Korea. He thanked the Indian community in Seoul for the warm welcome they had accorded him. He said ties between India and Korea are not just on the basis of business contact.
- 4th India-Asean Expo and Summit InauguratedSuresh Prabhu with Ministers and Heads of Delegation from ASEAN countries Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Suresh Prabhu, inaugurated the 4th India-ASEAN Expo and Summit 2019 in New Delhi today.
- NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission releases ATL Drone Module at Aero IndiaNITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and Drona Aviation, an IIT Bombay start-up, launched the ‘ATL Drone module: Get, Set, Go’ for Atal Tinkering Labs at the ongoing Aero India 2019 in Bengaluru.