GS paper II Drug row hits BJP-SAD ties – Ques. “Centre is unable to control drug smuggling across the international border. “Drugs are coming from across the border and neighbouring States. Not a single ounce of drug is produced in the State”, While critically analyzing the given statement discuss the major reforms needed in the drug smuggling control policy of the central government. Hindus safe only in majority: VHP chief – Ques. “Allowing conversion from a majority religious community in the country to any other minority religious Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- High Level Delegation to Visit Saudi ArabiaA High-level delegation, led by NITI Aayog CEO Shri Amitabh Kant, will be visiting Saudi Arabia from 16th to 17th February 2019 to participate in extensive discussions with the Saudi Centre for International Strategic Partnerships (SCISP) in Riyadh.
- PM Visits JhansiThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, visited Jhansi today. He laid the foundation stone of Defence Corridor in Jhansi and unveiled various development projects. Addressing a public gathering on this occasion, he said, “Our neighbours' intentions will be given a befitting reply by the people of India.
- Text of PM’s address at dedication of various development projects in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Amrut Cities--Municipal Corporations of Raigarh, Ambikapur, and Kumbakonam Bag Top Swachhata Excellence AwardsAMRUT cities and Municipal Corporationsof Raigarh, Ambikapur and Kumbakonamhavebagged the first, second and third prizes respectively of Swachhata Excellence awards 2019. Nagar PalikaParishadJashpur Nagar, Malappuram Municipality, and Nagar PalikaParishadSurajpurhave claimed the prizesin the category of Statutory Towns.
- PM dedicates 765/400 kV Sub-station Orai& 765 kV Sub-station Aligarh to the NationThePrime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi dedicated POWERGRID 765/400 kV Orai Sub-station & 765 kV Aligarh Sub-station and associated lines to the Nation today at a mega event held at Jhansi.These projects are part of Transmission System for inter-regional strengthening scheme for Western Region (WR) and Northern Region (NR) (Part-B).