GS paper I More hot air at climate summit – Ques. “India must recapture its capacity to proactively provide both intellectual and political leadership on climate change”, Elucidate. A food system for the future – Ques. “In the face of climate change, our basic food systems have to be reimagined so that the world is producing nutritious food in a more sustainable way that increases livelihoods”, While critically analysing the given statement describe the consequences of damaged food system. What measures should be adopted to Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Shri J P Nadda chairs high level review meeting on Zika Virus and Seasonal InfluenzaShri J P Nadda, Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare held a high level meeting to review the activities for prevention and control of Zika virus and Seasonal Influenza, here today. Smt Preeti Sudan, Secretary (Health), Prof.
- Agriculture Minister’s Message on World Food DayWorld Food Day is a day of action dedicated to tackling global hunger. The theme of World Food Day 2018 is ‘Our actions are our future – A zero hunger world by 2030 is possible’. Speaking on the World Food Day, Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Radha Mohan Singh said that the Indian […]
- Much awaited Rani-Jhansi Flyover inaugurated in Delhi.Rani Jhansi Grade separator, the ambitious flyover project in north Delhi was thrown open to public by Union Environment Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan. The six-lane, 1.8-km grade separator will provide connectivity to St Stephen’s Hospital near the Tiz Hazari Courts complex with Filmstan Cinema and also it will provide a link with the intersections for […]
- Shripad Naik lays foundation Stone of National Institute of Homeopathy at NarelaUnion Minister of State for AYUSH Shri Shripad Yesso Naik laid the foundation stone of National Institute of Homeopathy at Narela, today. This will be a National level Institute and would be established as an extension of National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkata.
- Goa Maritime Symposium – 2018The Goa Maritime Symposium – 2018, the second edition of the Goa Maritime Symposium (GSM) – a forum towards fostering friendly relations with the maritime neighbours - was inaugurated by the Chief of Naval Staff, Admiral Sunil Lanba PVSM, AVSM, ADC, at INS Mandovi at Goa on 16th October 2018.