Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s penchant for coining new phrases, often described as “Modi-isms”, saw the term G-All debuting at the UN today. “While we speak of an interdependent world, have we become more united as nations? Why can’t we have a G-All grouping? Why is it that despite having a wonderful platform like the UN, we still operate in various Gs with different numbers?” PM Modi wondered in his 32-minute speech in Hindi at the UN General Assembly in New York. “The names of groupings Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) constitutes three Working Groups to study and recommend measures to facilitate trade, promote exports and improve compliance.The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has constituted three Working Groups to study and recommend measures to facilitate trade, promote exports and improve compliance. The Working Groups will focus on:- improving the legislative structure of customs tariff and update it to suit the emerging and future needs of the economy and industry.
- PM to visit Kumbh at Prayagraj TomorrowPrime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will pay visit to Kumbh at Prayagraj tomorrow.At Kumbh, he will participate in the Swachh Kumbh Swachh Aabhaar event, organized by Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation.
- PM to launch PM-KISAN scheme from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh tomorrowThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will visit Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh tomorrow on 24 February 2019. At Gorakhpur, Prime Minister will launch the PM-KISAN scheme. At Fertilizer Corporation of India ground in Gorakhpur, Prime Minister will mark the launch of the PM-KISAN scheme, through press of button, to electronically transfer the first instalment of […]
- Shri Nitin Gadkari to Lay Foundation Stones for Two Road Projects in Punjab on 25th FebruaryUnion Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stones for two road projects worth Rs 746 crore in Punjab on Monday.
- Shri Nitin Gadkari to Lay Foundation Stones for Seven Highway Projects in Kangra in Himachal Pradesh on 24th of FebruaryUnion Minister for Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Shri Nitin Gadkari will lay the foundation stones for seven National Highway projects worth over Rs 4419 crore in Himachal Pradesh’s Kangra on Sunday.