GS paper I Preserve slow tempo in Carnatic music, says ISRO chairman - Ques. Write a brief note on ‘carnatic music’. GS paper II End North-East’s isolation: Rijiju - Ques. “We urgently require the integration of our own country as the people of the North-East are unable to articulate their problems and feel like prisoners of their own frontiers”, while critically anayzing the given statement examine whether re-opening trade route from Assam to China could be one solution to address disconnect with North-East. Provide water to all Continue reading →
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Prime Minister’s Awards for Outstanding Contribution for Promotion and Development of Yoga - 2018Shri Vishwas Mandalik, Nasik and The Yoga Institute, Mumbai are the recipients of the Prime Minister's Award for outstanding contribution for promotion and development of Yoga for the year 2018. The selection was done from among 186 nominations received under different categories.
- Teachers of Government schools can now directly apply for National Teachers’ Award – Shri Prakash JavadekarTeachers of Government schools can now send their entries directly for National Award for Teachers. Announcing this, Union Minister for Human Resource Development Shri Prakash Javadekar said that this is a new initiative, as earlier entries were selected by the State Government.
- Speech of Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan at OPEC Forum Vienna, Austria on 20th June 2018Topic - SUSTAINABLE GLOBAL ENERGY FUTURE Fellow panelists, Excellencies and distinguished guests, It is indeed a pleasure to meet you all here at this OPEC forum. I have earlier attended this forum in 2015.
- Speech of Nitin Gadkari in the International Conference on Water for Sustainable DevelopmentFollowing is the Text of speech delivered by Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation in the “Conference on International Decade for Action: Water for Sustainable Development 2018-28” held at Dushanbe, Tajikistan:- Tajikistan has taken a leading role to get the theme of water at the centre of global S
- Vice President Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu to lead two-day National Consultation on Farm Sector issuesThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate and participate in a two-day National Consultation on ‘Making Agriculture Sustainable and Profitable’, at Pune, Maharashtra tomorrow.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery