Recently, a “PAN India Workshop on Prevention of Hazardous cleaning of sewers and septic tanks” has been organized by National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. National Safai Karamcharis Finance and Development Corporation (NSKFDC) was set up in January 1997 as a non profit company under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India to empower the Scavengers, Safai Karamcharis and their dependents to break away their traditional occupation, depressed social condition and poverty and leverage them Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Global Trade Show- the flagship event in the run up to Vibrant Gujarat Summit inaugurated by PM in GandhinagarThe 9th edition of Vibrant Gujarat Summit gets underway at Mahatma Mandir Exhibition cum Convention Centre in Gandhinagar tomorrow. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the inaugural session of the summit aimed at giving a fillip to investments in Gujarat.
- PM to inaugurate the 9th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Summit tomorrow, in the presence of Heads of State and Global Business Leaders.The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 9th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Summit on 18th January,2019. The 9th Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit will witness the participation of Heads of States, Captains of global industry and Thought Leaders.
- The 15th Finance Commission meets Government of TripuraThe 15th Finance Commission headed by Sri N K Singh, had detailed discussions with the State Government of Tripura headed by the Chief Minister Shri Biplab Kumar Deb. The State Government made a strong pitch for increased devolution for setting up of better infrastructure specially in the health, IT, Power, Education, Tourism, Disaster mitigation and […]
- Bring in structural changes to make agriculture resilient, sustainable and profitable: VPThe Vice President of India, Shri M Venkaiah Naidu has called for introduction of structural changes through policy interventions to bring in a positive bias towards agriculture and make it resilient, sustainable and profitable.
- 5th National Swachh Iconic Places review in Mumbai Significant Progress in Sanitation at 20 LocationsThe Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation and State Government agencies, local administrations and the Trusts/ Boards of the Swachh Iconic Places (SIPs) came together for a two-day consultation in Mumbai, represented by over 100 delegates from across the country.