GS paper I Preserve slow tempo in Carnatic music, says ISRO chairman – Ques. Write a brief note on ‘carnatic music’. GS paper II End North-East’s isolation: Rijiju – Ques. “We urgently require the integration of our own country as the people of the North-East are unable to articulate their problems and feel like prisoners of their own frontiers”, while critically anayzing the given statement examine whether re-opening trade route from Assam to China could be one solution to address disconnect with North-East. Provide water to all Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- PM remembers brave soldiers who fought in 1971, on the occasion of Vijay DiwasThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has remembered brave soldiers who fought in 1971, on the occasion of Vijay Diwas. “Today on Vijay Diwas, we remember the indomitable spirit of the brave soldiers who fought in 1971.
- Inculcate reading habit from a young age: Vice PresidentThe Vice President, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has called for inculcating the habit of reading from a young age as books are our intellectual and cultural capital. They are an important part of our intangible heritage, he said.
- PM to visit Uttar Pradesh on December 16, 2018The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will visit Uttar Pradesh, on December 16, 2018. At Rae Bareli, the Prime Minister will inspect the Modern Coach Factory. At a public meeting, he will flag-off the 900th coach, and a Humsafar Rake of this Factory.
- MoS Shri Shripad Yesso Naik and Dr. Jitendra Singh lay foundation stone of Institute of High Altitude Medicinal Plants (IHAMP) at Bhaderwah in J&K.The Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH Shri Shripad Yesso Naik and Union Minister of State in Prime Minister's Office (PMO) Dr. Jitendra Singh today laid the foundation stone of Institute of High Altitude Medicinal Plants (IHAMP) at Bhaderwah in District Doda in J&K. The estimated cost of this prestigious project is Rs. […]
- French Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs calls on PMH. E. Mr. Jean-Yves Le Drian, Minister for Europe and Foreign Affairs of France, called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi today. The Prime Minister conveyed his heartfelt condolences for the victims of the recent terrorist attack in Strasbourg in France, and said that India stands with France in the fight against terrorism.