GS paper I Preserve slow tempo in Carnatic music, says ISRO chairman – Ques. Write a brief note on ‘carnatic music’. GS paper II End North-East’s isolation: Rijiju – Ques. “We urgently require the integration of our own country as the people of the North-East are unable to articulate their problems and feel like prisoners of their own frontiers”, while critically anayzing the given statement examine whether re-opening trade route from Assam to China could be one solution to address disconnect with North-East. Provide water to all Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- High Level Delegation to Visit Saudi ArabiaA High-level delegation, led by NITI Aayog CEO Shri Amitabh Kant, will be visiting Saudi Arabia from 16th to 17th February 2019 to participate in extensive discussions with the Saudi Centre for International Strategic Partnerships (SCISP) in Riyadh.
- PM Visits JhansiThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, visited Jhansi today. He laid the foundation stone of Defence Corridor in Jhansi and unveiled various development projects. Addressing a public gathering on this occasion, he said, “Our neighbours' intentions will be given a befitting reply by the people of India.
- Text of PM’s address at dedication of various development projects in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Amrut Cities--Municipal Corporations of Raigarh, Ambikapur, and Kumbakonam Bag Top Swachhata Excellence AwardsAMRUT cities and Municipal Corporationsof Raigarh, Ambikapur and Kumbakonamhavebagged the first, second and third prizes respectively of Swachhata Excellence awards 2019. Nagar PalikaParishadJashpur Nagar, Malappuram Municipality, and Nagar PalikaParishadSurajpurhave claimed the prizesin the category of Statutory Towns.
- PM dedicates 765/400 kV Sub-station Orai& 765 kV Sub-station Aligarh to the NationThePrime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi dedicated POWERGRID 765/400 kV Orai Sub-station & 765 kV Aligarh Sub-station and associated lines to the Nation today at a mega event held at Jhansi.These projects are part of Transmission System for inter-regional strengthening scheme for Western Region (WR) and Northern Region (NR) (Part-B).