“Road safety has been a victim of India’s policy paralysis since 2001” while critically analysing the given statement, describe the limitations of prevailing road safety measures in India. What measure should be taken by the govt. of India to overcome the issue of road safety? http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Delhi/road-safety-has-been-a-victim-of-indias-policy-paralysis/article6081025.ece?homepage=true http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Kochi/expert-suggests-measures-to-ensure-road-safety/article6074615.ece India has been witnessing the rising fatalities of road accident since a decade. Every four minutes a life is lost in a road accident in India with 1,40,000 deaths recorded in 2012 alone. The World Health Organization 2013 Continue reading →
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Prime Minister’s Awards for Outstanding Contribution for Promotion and Development of Yoga - 2018Shri Vishwas Mandalik, Nasik and The Yoga Institute, Mumbai are the recipients of the Prime Minister's Award for outstanding contribution for promotion and development of Yoga for the year 2018. The selection was done from among 186 nominations received under different categories.
- Teachers of Government schools can now directly apply for National Teachers’ Award – Shri Prakash JavadekarTeachers of Government schools can now send their entries directly for National Award for Teachers. Announcing this, Union Minister for Human Resource Development Shri Prakash Javadekar said that this is a new initiative, as earlier entries were selected by the State Government.
- Speech of Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan at OPEC Forum Vienna, Austria on 20th June 2018Topic - SUSTAINABLE GLOBAL ENERGY FUTURE Fellow panelists, Excellencies and distinguished guests, It is indeed a pleasure to meet you all here at this OPEC forum. I have earlier attended this forum in 2015.
- Speech of Nitin Gadkari in the International Conference on Water for Sustainable DevelopmentFollowing is the Text of speech delivered by Shri Nitin Gadkari, Union Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation in the “Conference on International Decade for Action: Water for Sustainable Development 2018-28” held at Dushanbe, Tajikistan:- Tajikistan has taken a leading role to get the theme of water at the centre of global S
- Vice President Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu to lead two-day National Consultation on Farm Sector issuesThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate and participate in a two-day National Consultation on ‘Making Agriculture Sustainable and Profitable’, at Pune, Maharashtra tomorrow.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery