We are pleased to announce a scholarship programme for all civil services aspirants. This programme aims at promoting and motivating those who lacks financial assistance. What will you get? We will provide premium online coaching course for IAS exam preparation free of cost. Two courses will be provided whose actual cost is Rs.3000, which will be absolutely free for those who will acquire this scholarship. To get details of the courses, go through this website – IAS Academy – Affiliated to civilmentor.in How to acquire Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- INDIA’S FOREIGN TRADE: September 2018India’s overall exports (Merchandise and Services combined) in April-September 2018-19* are estimated to be USD 265.39 Billion, exhibiting a positive growth of 17.38 per cent over the same period last year.
- Auction for Sale (Re-issue) of Government StocksThe Government of India has announced the Sale (Re-issue) of (i) “6.65 per cent Government Stock, 2020” for a notified amount of Rs. 2,000 crore (nominal) through price based auction, (ii) “7.
- Dr. Mahesh Sharma addresses the 11th convocation of National Museum Institute (NMI), in New Delhi, today.Minister of State for Culture (I/c) and Chancellor, National Museum Institute of History of Art, Conservation and Museology (NMIHACM) Dr. Mahesh Sharma conferred degrees at the 11th convocation ceremony in New Delhi today.
- MoU Signed Between ICFRE & Navoday Vidyalaya Samiti and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan to Promote Environmental Awareness Among StudentsTwo Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) were signed, here today, by Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehradun, with Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) and Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).
- A “Museum on Prime Ministers of India” to be set up in Delhi.A “Museum on Prime Ministers of India” is to be set up in Delhi. Union Minister for Culture Dr. Mahesh andMinister for Housing and Urban AffairsShri Hardeep Singh Puri laid the Foundation stone for proposed Museumat Teen Murti Estate, in New Delhi, today.