GS paper II Separate intelligence information cadre will be formed – Ques. Discuss the objectives and importance of State intelligence division in various states of the country. Highlight government’s initiatives to strengthen them. Modi wants norms for Smart Cities – Ques. “Improving the quality of urban governance would lead to greater strength to the overall governance of the country”, while critically analyzing the given statement describe government’s major recent initiatives in this context. Adivasis, Bodos desperate to return home – Ques. Critically comment on government’s negligence towards ensuring Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- NITI Aayog to Organise the Third Edition of the Women Transforming India AwardsThe NITI Aayog is organising the Third Edition of the Women Transforming India Awards 2018 and is launching the upgraded portal of theWomen Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) on Sunday, December 16, 2018.
- PM remembers Sardar Patel on his Punya TithiThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi has remembered Sardar Patel on his Punya Tithi. “ ??? ????? ????? ???????? ???? ?? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ?????? ???????????? Remembering the great Sardar Patel on his Punya Tithi.
- Government advises Sugar Mills to undertake export of sugar as per their allocated quantity of ‘Minimum Indicative Export Quotas’In view of huge carryover stock and estimation of excess production of sugar in the current sugar season 2018-19 (October-September) and in order to improve the liquidity of the sugar mills to facilitate them for clearance of cane price arrears of farmers, the Central Government has fixed export targets by allocating mill-wise Minimum Indicative Export […]
- Vice President calls for new strategies to tackle malnutritionThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu called upon scientists, policy makers and planners to adopt new strategies to tackle the problem of malnutrition, which in its various forms is a looming threat to our development.
- Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore calls upon Central Police Forces to promote hidden sports talents in their respective Force67th All India Police Athletics Championship 2018 concluded here today, with the Minister of state (I/C) for Youth Affairs and Sports & Information and Broadcasting Col. Rajyavardhan Rathore distributing the trophies to the winning teams.