Question for Mains - Q1. Describe the aims & objectives of “Swachhta Udyami Yojana”. Discuss how the scheme could contribute towards improving the socio-economic status of the Safai Karamcharis and liberated Manual Scavengers. Q2. “Swachhta Udyami Yojana with twin objective of cleanliness and providing livelihood to Safai Karamcharis would become an important instrument for implementation of the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”, Elucidate. Q3. Analyze the role could be played by Public Private Partnership (PPP) model towards making “Swachhta Udyami Yojana” & “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” a success. Continue reading →
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- President Kovind holds Bilateral meetings with the Greek Leaders; Leads Delegation level talksThe President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, who is on a State visit to Greece began his formal engagements today (June 18, 2018). He met his counterpart, President Prokopis Pavlopoulos at the Presidential Mansion where he was accorded a ceremonial welcome prior to the meeting.
- “Watching films breaks barriers of language, culture across country” : Col. RathoreMinister of State (I/C) for Information & Broadcasting and Sports & Youth Affairs, Col Rajyavardhan Rathore inaugurated the European Union Film Festival here today. Shri Amit Khare, Secretary Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India; Mr. Raimund Magis, Deputy head of Delegation of the European Union to India; Ms. Katarina Tomko
- 33 New initiatives have been taken by the Government to strengthen education sector in last 4 years- Shri Prakash JavadekarThe Union Human Resources Development Minister, Shri Prakash Javadekar has said that 33 new initiatives have been taken by the Government in the last four years to strengthen the education system. Addressing a Press Conference at New Delhi today on the achievements of four years of HRD Ministry, Shri Javadekar said that revolutionary changes have been made t
- Dharmendra Pradhan on a visit to Austria and GermanyThe Minister of Petroleum & Natural Gas and Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Dharmendra Pradhan will lead an official delegation to participate in the 7th OPEC International Seminar organised by the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) as a special guest in Vienna, Austria from 19-20th June 2018.
- Government to team up with Google for flood forecastingUnion Minister for Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation Shri Nitin Gadkari has expressed hope that collaboration with Google will help in effective flood management in India. Central Water Commission (CWC), India’s apex technical organization in the field of Water Resources, has entered into a Collaboration Agreement with Google.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery