Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Committee recommendations to review Khadi Industries April 10, 2017
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme April 10, 2017
- Teachers’ Absenteeism April 9, 2017
- “Bharat ke Veer” April 9, 2017
- 11th Standing Committee meeting of Inter-State April 8, 2017
- PM to visit Gujarat, inaugurate Phase 1 of RO RO Ferry Service between Ghogha and DahejThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will visit Gujarat tomorrow – 22nd October, 2017.
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2017 -18– Issue Price for the next subscription period i.e. October 23-25, 2017 would be Rs. 2,971– per gram with Settlement on October 30, 2017.The Government of India, in consultation with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), had floated Series III of Sovereign Gold Bonds 2017-18, for the period from October 09, 2017 to December 27, 2017 (with subscription period Monday to Wednesday every week).
- Celebration of 17th Day Of Paryatan Parv Across the CountryOn day Seventeen of the Parv, Ministry of Youth Affairs through NYKS has conducted youth Parliament on importance of Tourism and Youth involvement at Patna. NYKS has also organized District Level Sports Tournament amongst Youth Clubs at Nalanda, District Level Cultural Programme at Gaya & Rohtas, Bellari, Kozhikode, Aizawl and Training for Youth on Youth
- Vice President undergoes a successful Angioplasty at AIIMSThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has undergone a successful Angioplasty at AIIMS, here yesterday. During a routine detailed medical checkup at AIIMS, yesterday, a significant blockage in one of the main artery was found and it was stented by Prof. Balram Bhargava, Dept. of Cardiology, AIIMS.
- Union Home Minister pays homage to Police Martyrs on Police Commemoration DayThe Police Commemoration Day Parade was held today at the National Police Memorial, New Delhi. The Occasion was graced by the Union Home Minister, Shri Rajnath Singh and the MoS in the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Dr. Satya Pal Singh
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery