- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Shri Rajnath Singh co-chairs the 6th meeting of India-Bangladesh Home Minister level talks with his counterpart, Mr. Asaduzzaman Khan in DhakaThe Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh co-chaired the 6th meeting of the Home Minister level talks with his Bangladesh counterpart, Mr. Asaduzzaman Khan in Dhaka today. During the meeting, all security related matters of interest including counter-terrorism, capacity building and increased cooperation between security agencies, border management, counter
- President of India Addresses the Shiromani Kabir Prakat Diwas Celebrations in FatehabadThe President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, graced and addressed the Shiromani Kabir Prakat Diwas (Kabir Jayanti) in Fatehabad, Haryana today (July 15, 2018). This function was organised by the Dhanak Sabha Fatehabad and the Sant Kabir Dhanak Samaj Karamchari Welfare Association, Haryana.
- Language embodies culture, values, morals and traditional knowledge: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has said that language embodies the culture, values, morals and traditional knowledge. He was addressing the gathering at the Founder’s Day Celebrations of Andhra Education Society and also at the Virtual-Inauguration of New School Building at Andhra Education Society School of R.K. Puram?, here today.
- PM in Mirzapur, dedicates Bansagar Canal Project to the NationThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, dedicated the Bansagar Canal Project to the Nation in Mirzapur today. This project will provide a big boost to irrigation in the region, and will be greatly beneficial for the farmers of Mirzapur and Allahabad districts of Uttar Pradesh.
- India becomes the Vice Chair of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO) for a period of two years, from July, 2018 to June, 2020India has become the Vice-Chair (Regional Head) of the Asia Pacific Region of World Customs Organisation (WCO) for a period of two years, from July, 2018 to June, 2020. The WCO has divided its Membership into six Regions.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery