GS paper II
- ‘Nirbhaya centre’ proposal sent to State government: Deputy Commissioner - Ques1. Critically analyse the steps taken by the government to provide support and assistance to all women affected by violence, both in private and public spaces. Also Discuss the role of “Nirbhaya centre” towards providing legal aid to the women.
- China-India ties poised for an ‘orbital jump’, says Doval - Ques2. While critically analysing the measure adopted by the government of India and china to resolve border issues, discuss India-China bilateral relation.
- ‘Join us in fight against IS’ – Ques3. Examine the importance and need to extend India-US bilateral cooperation deeper into counterterrorism operations linked to West Asia.
GS paper III
- VHP ups the ante on cow, conversion - Ques1. Enumerate the measures should be adopted by the government for conservation and protection of cows.
- Realty boom breeds settlements, factions – Ques2. Analyse the steps should be taken by the government for bringing transparency in the process of transfer of land property.