- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- PM's closing remarks at fourth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI AayogThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today delivered closing remarks at the fourth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog. Welcoming the constructive discussion and suggestions made by various Chief Ministers, the Prime Minister assured the gathering that these suggestions would be seriously considered in the course of decision-making.
- Government of India decides not to extend the Suspension of Operations in J&K announced in the beginning of RamazanOn 17th May, 2018, Government of India took the decision that Security Forces will not conduct offensive operations in Jammu & Kashmir during the holy month of Ramazan. This decision was taken in the interests of the peace loving people of J&K, in order to provide them a conducive atmosphere to observe Ramazan.
- PM's opening remarks at fourth meeting of Governing Council of NITI AayogThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi today delivered the opening remarks at the fourth meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog, in Rashtrapati Bhawan Cultural Centre in New Delhi. Welcoming the Chief Ministers and other delegates, the Prime Minister reiterated that the Governing Council is a platform that can bring about "historic change.
- Air Chief Marshal Birender Singh Dhanoa Confers the ‘President’s Commission’ to the Flight Cadets at AFAThe blue skies of Air Force Academy turned vibrant with a colourful march-past by the passing out Cadets on the ground and amazing aerobatics in the air by various aircraft of Indian Air Force on Saturday, which marked the momentous occasion of the graduation of 113 Flight Cadets as Flying Officers of the Indian Air Force which included 13 women officers.
- Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways & Coal reviews the performance of three Zones viz. North Central Railway, North Eastern Railway & East Central RailwayShri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways & Coal reviewed the performance of three Zonal Railways viz North Central Railways, North Eastern Railways & East Central Railways with the General Managers of each zone along with officials of Zonal Railway in Rail Bhavan today i.e.16th June 2018.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery