GS paper I
- India’s Arctic observatory to aid climate change studies – Ques1. Critically comment on Arctic climate process and its influence on the Indian monsoon system.
GS paper II
- ‘Red Patrol’ to target burglary -Ques1. What is ‘red patrol’. Describe its role and importance towards keeping a check on petty crimes and illegal activities in the cities.
- Departments to unite to rehabilitate HIV-infected – Ques2. Examine the role played by the government towards rehabilitation, palliative care, and educational projects for the HIV/AIDS infected people in the country.
GS paper III
- States should take the lead in smart cities project: Venkaiah - Ques1. Describe the importance of smart cities. Critically analyse the role of implementing agency and the role of the Union and the State governments, the urban local bodies and the private sector towards establishing smart cities.
- The benefits of a multipolar world - Ques2. Discuss about India’s Look East Policy.
- Global auto makers seek friendly policy - Ques3. Explain the challenges arising in making making India a major hub for production and exports for global car manufacturers
- Fears of epidemic rise as flood waters reced – Ques4. “If measures aren’t taken on a war footing, a major epidemic awaits us”, critically analyse the given statement in context with the massive flood and disaster in Kashmir valley.