GS paper II
- Holds historic eCabinet meet – Ques1. What do you mean by e-cabinet? Discuss the importance and need of promoting use of technology in governance.
- Centre asks States to improve school health coverage – Ques2. Critically analyse the role of Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) and the Weekly Iron Folic acid Supplementation (WIFS) towards providing extensive health services to all children and youngsters.
- Centre asks States to improve school health coverage – Ques3. Examine various schemes and programmes initiated by the government to provide free education to every children as envisages under article 21-A of the India constitution
- Centre asks States to improve school health coverage – Ques4. Describe the measure should be adopted by the government to ensure better convergence of health-related schemes and school education programmes with the Mid-Day Meal (MDM) programme.
- Aadhaar drive planned in Andamans – Ques5.Discuss how Aadhaar cards will benefit the tribal communities of the Andaman Islands?
GS paper III
- Govt. initiatives reined in inflation, says BJP – Ques1. Analyse the initiatives taken by the new government for decline in inflation thereby helping improve the country’s economy to make life easy for the common man.