GS paper I
- Balabrooie: citizens call for heritage regulation policy - Ques1. Examine the role played by the government towards preserving the national heritage and monuments since independence.
- Reforming India faces an uncertain global situation - Ques2. “India, which imports 80 per cent of its oil requirements needs a clear and proactive strategy to ride over the uncertain global outlook”, Critically comment.
- Fresh surge of wind power - Ques3. Describe the challenges being faced by the government in context with wind power sector of India.
GS paper II
- India-Vietnam naval ties to deepen strategic partnership - Ques1. Describe briefly about India-Vietnam bilateral relationship.
- Reforming the health care sector - Ques2. Critically analyze the efficiency of concept and model of ‘obamacare’ in context with India.
GS paper III
- New law proposed for small factories - Ques1. Critically analyze the need and importance of recently proposed Small Factories (Regulation of Employment and Conditions of Services) Bill.