GS paper II
- Schools which turned out legends to get an upgrade – Ques1. Critically analyse the role played by the government towards boasting higher education system in India.
- Quality healthcare also key to healthy heart: study – Ques2. “The quality of one’s healthcare system determines one’s health”, while critically analysing the given statement describe the lifestyle regimens being followed by the people of India, what further steps are required to be taken by the government to boast healthcare sector of India.
- India is making strides in girls’ education, says Modi – Ques3. Trace out the steps and measures taken by the government of India in past few decades for the upliftment of females in our country
- ‘Protect rights of minorities’ – Ques4. Examine role played by the government of India in context with the protection of rights of minorities in the country.
GS paper III
- Panel set up to review five eco laws – Ques1. Analyse the role played by major important laws administered by the Union Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change for preserving ecology and environment. Discuss the need to review and amend these Acts to bring them in line with their objectives.
- Centre unveils strategy to tackle kala-azar – Ques2. Enumerate the causes of kala-azar. Examine the strategy adopted by the government of India to to combat the disease.