GS paper III
- PM’s Yojana faces access deficit – Ques1. Critically analyse the role of government’s mega scheme ‘Jan Dhan Yojana’, towards eradicating financial untouchability and poverty by providing bank accounts to the poor.
- Slow progress in renewable energy capacity addition – Ques2. “Renewable energy sector in the country still appears to be riding in the slow growth trajectory as the new capacity addition during the current fiscal has been lower when compared with the corresponding period of the previous year”, comment.
- Pharma players gear up to cash in on overseas opportunities – Ques3. Examine the need of fresh guidelines to revise patent norms for boasting the growth and development of Indian pharmaceutical industries.
- A step in the RIGHT direction – Ques4. critically analyse the consequences of the step taken by government of Karnataka by announcing the integration of the stamp registration system with the database of properties under urban local bodies thereby ensuring transparency in property deals. Also describe how it may prove to be beneficial for the country if adopted by the central government.
- Worksite SAFETY – Ques5. “Building and Other Construction Workers’ Act gives details of safety measures that need to be adopted at construction sites however in the case of medium-scale or smaller projects, there is a dire need of improving awareness of the safety measures and investment in safety as a priority”,Elucidate.
- GDP up 5.7% to 10-quarter high – Ques6. “Revival in investment cycle and improved production has spurred the economy to a ten quater high”, Discruss.