GS paper I
- SC wants to monitor Ganga clean-up – Ques1. Critically analyse the measures adopted by the government for restoring the ecological sanctity of the rivers that would be creating awareness of river conservation and ensuring people’s participation
- Plan to tone up storage in city reservoirs – Ques2. Enumerate the steps taken by the Water Resources Department (WRD) of India for adequate supply of water to the cities. What is the role of Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project in this context.
- Has dengue reporting mechanism failed?; five cases come to light in Bolar – Ques3. Discuss the issue of stagnant water in the cities and villages, what are its consequences. Suggest measures to deal with it.
GS paper II
- Toilets mandatory in aided schools – Ques1. Examine the role played by the government towards ensuring adequate sanitation facilities since a decade.
- Increasing clamour among criminals to obtain law degree: High Court – Ques2. Suggest measures that should be adopted by the center as well as state government in order to clean the system with an aim to deal with the number of criminals working as government officials thereby reducing corruption.
- Police CCTVs not up to the ‘standard’ – Ques3. Elucidate the role played by Public Safety (Measures) Enforcement Act-2013 towards fulfilling security needs of the cities.