GS paper I
- Waste pickers battle religious fervour in Pune to keep rivers clean – Ques1. Discuss the importance of ‘Project Nirmalya’ towards keeping the rivers pollution free.
- ‘Conservation not just about animals’ – Ques2. “Effective ecological conservation needs an all-inclusive approach that protects wildlife and secures livelihood of people”, Elucidate.
GS paper II
- India, Australia agree to collaborate in healthcare – Ques1. Critically analyse how India-Australia’s collaboration in the areas of preventive healthcare, trauma care, geriatric medicine, diabetes research and mental illnesses could contribute towards transformation of India’s healthcare system into a modern, affordable and accessible model.
GS paper III
- N-deal highlights growing energy ties – Ques1. “Deeper engagement in energy and food security could pave the way for a broader strategic relationship between the Australia and India, which could include a significant defence component”, Critically comment.
- Vizhinjam port: SC refuses to stay green tribunal order – Ques2. Critically analyse the contribution of Vizhinjam port towards economic development of the Country.