GS paper I
- Plan to regulate septic tank lorries – Ques1. Examine the role and concept of Underground Drainage system and septic tank method for disposing of domestic and human waste. What measures should be adopted by the government to deal with the complaints on poor cleaning and disposal of sewer by septic tank lorries.
GS paper II
- LVPEI moots advanced research centre in city – Ques1. “High incidence of eye ailments and vision impairment in India necessitates the establishment of a world-class centre of excellence to undertake research to fight serious eye problems”, Comment.
- 2-child norm for local bodies skews sex ratio - Ques2. “India’s attempt at a China-type population control policy appears to have had drastic but unintended consequences”, Elucidate.
- State legislatures free to add official language: SC – Ques3. Critically analyse the powers and rights of the state to add an official languages in the particular state, provided by the constitution of India thereby promoting people’s right to linguistic freedom.
- ‘Will ensure 24×7 power supply for all’ – Ques. Enumerate the steps should be adopted by the government to address the power crisis in the country . Also describe the consequences of inadequate power supply.