GS paper I
- Plan to protect temple idols – Ques1. Discuss the safety measures should be taken by the government to protect Antique idols in the temples of India.
- Solar net meters getting popular – Ques2. Examine the concept and role of solar net meter for fulfilling domestic power needs in the country.
GS paper II
- India inks free trade agreement with ASEAN – Ques1. Critically analyse the importance of India’s free trade agreement for services and investments with ASEAN.
- Germany identifies areas of cooperation - Ques2. “Current situation in India was a “chance for giving a new impetus to the Indo-German economic relations, bilateral cooperation can be deepened in renewable energy, infrastructure, cleaning of rivers and vocational training, besides high technology and the manufacturing sector”, Elucidate.
- IPR policy soon, says Minister - Ques3. “India has a well established legal framework for India’s intellectual property rights (IPR) but it is important to spell out policy,” Critically comment
GS paper III
- Crop loan waiver: government speeds up delivery process – Ques1. Describe the steps taken by the government for proper implementation and speed up delivery process of crop loan waiver scheme.
- Steps to ensure safety of Malayali tourists - Ques2. Enumerate the efforts made by the government of India to ensure welfare of the citizens as well as foriegner in the natural disaster hit State.