Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Be compassionate towards the downtrodden sections and treat them with empathy: Vice President tells MedicosThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has asked young doctors and people entering into medical profession to be compassionate towards the downtrodden sections and treat them with empathy and understanding.
- Payroll Reporting in India – A Formal Employment PerspectiveThe Central Statistics Office (CSO), Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation has released the press note on Employment Outlook of the country covering the period September, 2017 to February, 2019, based on the administrative records available with selected government agencies to assess the progress in certain dimensions.
- Chatra, Lohardaga and Palamau Parliamentary Constituencies in Jharkhand to go to Polls in Phase IV of General Elections 2019In the Fourth phase of General Elections 2019, Chatra, Lohardaga and Palmau Parliamentary Constituencies (PC) in Jharkhand would be going to polls on 29th April. Chatra(PC No. 4)is a Generalseat, Lohardaga (PC No. 12) is ST and Palamau (PC No. 13) is an SC seat.
- Monthly Production Report for March, 20191. Crude Oil Crude oil production during March, 2019 was 2854.32TMT which is12.99 % lower than target and6.16% lower when compared with March, 2018.Cumulative crude oil production during April-March, 2018-19 was 34203.
- Repayment of 6.05% Government Stock 2019The Repayment of following security is due as per details given below: Table: Details of GoI Security maturing on June 12, 2019 Sl. No. Name of Security Scheduled Date of Repayment Effective date of Repayment No Interest Accrual from scheduled date of Repayment (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) 1.