Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- INS Kadmatt at Langkawi, Malaysia to Participate in LIMA-19Indian Navy’s frontline ASW corvette, INS Kadmatt arrived at Langkawi, Malaysia on a seven days official visit on Monday 25 Mar 19. The ship is scheduled to participate in the 15th edition of Langkawi International Maritime and Aerospace Exhibition, LIMA-19 during the visit.
- General elections to the Lok Sabha, 2019 - Progressive Seizure [Report dated 25.03.2019]A total seizure of nearly Rs 540 crores has been made by various enforcement agencies across the country as on March 25, 2019. A break up of seizure of cash, liquor, drugs/narcotics, precious metals & freebies is given below.
- Admiral Sunil Lanba commissions Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Training Facility - ABHEDYA, at INS Shivaji, LonavalaAdmiral Sunil Lanba, PVSM AVSM ADC, Chief of the Naval Staff commissioned a state of the art "Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Training Facility - ABHEDYA", at INS Shivaji, Lonavla today. The ceremony was attended by a host of dignitaries including VAdm AK Chawla, FOC-in-C Southern Naval Command, VAdm GS Pabby, Chief of Materiel &Cmde BB Nagpal […]
- Young Scientist Programme (Yuvika) – Online RegistrationThe Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has launched a special programme for School Children called “Young Scientist Programme” “YUva VIgyani KAryakram” (??????) from this year. The Program is primarily aimed at imparting basic knowledge on Space Technology, Space Science and Space Applications to the younger ones with the intent of arousing their interest in the […]
- Media Reports Maligning GoI over NFFU/NFU to Armed ForcesCertain section of media is attempting to generate motivated controversy on the NFFU/NFU for Armed Forces while the case is still subjudice in the Apex Court. The targeting of Govt officials ascribing false statements to them with an intent to pressurise them is highly condemnable.