The Government of India and the State of Mizoram signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) under the scheme Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) today for operational improvement of the State’s Power Distribution Department. With the signing of MoU by Mizoram, the total States/ Union territories covered under UDAY will be 27. The MoU paves way for improving operational efficiency of the Power Distribution department of the State. Through compulsory Distribution Transformer metering, consumer indexing & GIS mapping of losses, upgrade/change transformers, meters etc., smart metering Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Take a pledge to preserve & promote mother tongue: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has called upon to people to take a pledge to preserve and promote their mother tongue. Stressing that there was a need to strengthen the campaign for preserving mother tongue, he urged upon State governments to make mother tongue mandatory up to primary school level.
- Shri Rajendra Kumar Nayak Took Over as CGDAShri Rajendra Kumar Nayak took over as the 52nd Controller General of Defence Accounts on April 22, 2019. He is from the Indian Defence Accounts Service of 1983 batch. During the career span of more than 35 years, Shri Nayak has held important assignments in the Defence Accounts Department and on deputation in the Government […]
- Reform system to deliver high-quality education: Vice President tells UniversitiesThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has called upon universities and institutions to constantly reform the system and ensure that higher education institutions deliver high-quality education.
- Statement of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas on the announcement by US to discontinue the Significant Reduction Exemption to all purchases of crude oil from Iran“The Government of India has put in place a robust plan to ensure that there is adequate supply of crude oil to Indian oil refineries from May 2019 onwards. There will be additional supplies from other major oil producing countries from different parts of the world.
- Note on search conducted in NCR on a Group in the Power sectorThe Delhi Unit of the Directorate General of Income-tax(Investigation) initiated search and seizure action on a Group in NCR, Bhopal, Indore and Goa based upon credible information of large scale collection, possession and movement of unaccounted assets, a few weeks back.