The Government of India and the State of Mizoram signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) under the scheme Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) today for operational improvement of the State’s Power Distribution Department. With the signing of MoU by Mizoram, the total States/ Union territories covered under UDAY will be 27. The MoU paves way for improving operational efficiency of the Power Distribution department of the State. Through compulsory Distribution Transformer metering, consumer indexing & GIS mapping of losses, upgrade/change transformers, meters etc., smart metering Continue reading →
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Committee recommendations to review Khadi Industries April 10, 2017
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Programme April 10, 2017
- Teachers’ Absenteeism April 9, 2017
- “Bharat ke Veer” April 9, 2017
- 11th Standing Committee meeting of Inter-State April 8, 2017
- Status of Coal Despatch by Coal India Limited (CIL) to Power Sector as on 20th September 2017.On 20th September 2017, the total daily coal despatch of Coal India Limited was1.46 MT
- M/O Culture and its Organisation’s pushes for massive awareness during ongoing Swachhta PakhwadaSwachhta Pakhwada’ and Swachhta hi Seva abhiyaan is being conducted by the Ministry of Culture and its 43 organisations to create a massive awareness among all stakeholders of the society.
- Water Storage Level of 91 Major Reservoirs of the country
goes up by two per centThe water storage available in 91 major reservoirs of the country for the week ending on September 21, 2017 was 96.952 BCM which is 61% of total storage capacity of these reservoirs
- Global Crude oil price of Indian Basket was US$ 55.51 per bbl on 21.09.2017The international crude oil price of Indian Basket as computed/published today by Petroleum Planning and Analysis Cell (PPAC) under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas was US$ 55.51 per barrel (bbl) on 21.09.2017. This was higher than the price of US$ 54.93 per bbl on previous publishing day of 20.09.2017.
- TRIFED Plans to Scale up Marketing FunctionsTRIFED, a PSU under Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India has been working with the main objective of promoting tribal art and craft for the benefit of tribal artisans of the country, under the scheme “Institutional Support for Development & Marketing of tribal products/produce” of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery