Welcome to CIVIL MENTOR, we have recently created this website exclusively for aspirants of Indian civil services. Civil MENTOR strives to provide relevant guidance to all the aspirants of Indian CIVIL SERVICES Examination specially those who could not afford to go to Delhi or do not have adequate FINANCIAL RESOURCES to get coaching and guidance. All the programmes on our website is FREE OF COST because we firmly believes that lack of FINANCIAL RESOURCES should not be a deterrent to anybody‘s dreams. Our intention is to act as a friend, philosopher and guide of IAS aspirants. As this website is newly created therefore, we request all the visitors/aspirants to join our group thereby contributing towards connecting us with the aspirants.
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Filmmaking has become a Democratic process in changing times of technology: Col. RathoreCol. Rajyavardhan Rathore, Minister of State for Information & Broadcasting has said that movies in the Indian Panorama section has
- The Ministry of Women and Child Development to setup National Alliance against online Child sexual abuse and exploitationThe Ministry of Women & Child Development, Government of India is to form a National Alliance against Online
- Sale of Tickets for Republic Day Parade and Beating Retreat (Rehearsals) BeginsIn order to facilitate the general public to witness the Republic Day Parade at Rajpath and Full Dress Rehearsal of Beating the Retreat Ceremony at Vijay Chowk, the sale of tickets had commenced on 07 January 2017.
- Dr Jitendra Singh discusses tourism promotion plans for ShillongThe Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel,
- Steel Minister Chaudhary Birender Singh Chairs Consultative Committee Meeting on Initiatives Taken by Steel Ministry to Enhance Demand and Production of Steel and Status of Completion of Projects by PSUsThe Union Minister of Steel Chaudhary Birender Singh Chaired a meeting of the Parliamentary Consultative Committee attached to @SteelMinIndia in New Delhi
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Quotes via Quotery