Welcome to CIVIL MENTOR, we have recently created this website exclusively for aspirants of Indian civil services. Civil MENTOR strives to provide relevant guidance to all the aspirants of Indian CIVIL SERVICES Examination specially those who could not afford to go to Delhi or do not have adequate FINANCIAL RESOURCES to get coaching and guidance. All the programmes on our website is FREE OF COST because we firmly believes that lack of FINANCIAL RESOURCES should not be a deterrent to anybody‘s dreams. Our intention is to act as a friend, philosopher and guide of IAS aspirants. As this website is newly created therefore, we request all the visitors/aspirants to join our group thereby contributing towards connecting us with the aspirants.
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- GST COUNCIL RECOMMENDS GST RATES REDUCTION ON SEVERAL GOODS &for specified handicraft itemsThe GST Council in its 28th meeting held here today under the Chairmanship of Shri Piyush Goyal , Union Minister for Railways , Coal , Finance & Corporate Affairs took following decisions on GST Rate on Goods . GST rates reduction on 28% items: 28% to 18% Paints and varnishes (including enamels and lacquers) Glaziers’ putty, grafting putty, resin cement
- Vice President & Chancellor, Panjab University appoints Vice Chancellor of Panjab UniversityThe Vice President of India and the Chancellor of Panjab University, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has appointed Prof. Raj Kumar as the next Vice Chancellor of Panjab University, here today. At present Prof.
- RTI activists hold meeting with Dr Jitendra SinghA group of RTI activists representing "Right to Information Activists Social Welfare Society" held a meeting with Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh here today and discussed is
- GST rate on ServicesThe GST Council in its 28th meeting held here today under the Chairmanship of Shri Piyush Goyal , Union Minister for Railways , Coal , Finance & Corporate Affairs took following decisions relating to exemptions / changes in GST rates / ITC eligibility criteria, rationalization of rates / exemptions and clarification on levy of GST on services.
- GST council approves Simplified GST ReturnThe GST Council in its 28th meeting held here today under the Chairmanship of Shri PiyushGoyal , Union Minister for Railways , Coal , Finance & Corporate Affairs has approved the new return formats and associated changes in law. It may be recalled that in the 27thmeeting held on 4thof May, 2018 the Council had approved the basic principles of GST return
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery