Welcome to CIVIL MENTOR, we have recently created this website exclusively for aspirants of Indian civil services. Civil MENTOR strives to provide relevant guidance to all the aspirants of Indian CIVIL SERVICES Examination specially those who could not afford to go to Delhi or do not have adequate FINANCIAL RESOURCES to get coaching and guidance. All the programmes on our website is FREE OF COST because we firmly believes that lack of FINANCIAL RESOURCES should not be a deterrent to anybody‘s dreams. Our intention is to act as a friend, philosopher and guide of IAS aspirants. As this website is newly created therefore, we request all the visitors/aspirants to join our group thereby contributing towards connecting us with the aspirants.
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- AYUSH Information Cell set up at the Indian Embassy in RomaniaMinistry of AYUSH has set up an AYUSH Information Cell at the premises of the Indian Embassy in Romania to disseminate authentic information about AYUSH system of medicine and encourage Ayurveda practice in Romania.
- President of India Presents National Sports and Adventure AwardsThe President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, presented the National Sports and Adventure Awards at a function held at Rashtrapati Bhavan today (September 25, 2018). List of awardees is attached.
- Defence Acquisition Council Meets TodayRaksha Mantri chaired the Defence Acquisition Council (DAC),which met here today. In furtherance of efforts to reduce timelines in defence procurements and streamline Defence Procurement Procedures, the DAC discussed and approved several amendment to DPP-16, the manual governing the defence procurements.
- India and Morocco agreed to enhance bilateral cooperation in the field of defence and securityMinister Delegate to the Head of Government in charge of the National Defence Administration, Government of the Kingdom of Morocco, Mr Abdeltif Loudyi is on a two day official visit to India. The Moroccan Minister met Raksha Mantri Smt Nirmala Sitaraman in South Block in New Delhi today.
- Indian Coast Guard Ready for Future ChallengesCoast Guard Commanders Conference continued for the second day witnessing intense deliberations on wide range of Maritime issues. The Conference was inaugurated yesterday by Raksha Mantri, Smt Nirmala Sitharaman.