Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Commissioning of Indian Coast Guard Vessel C-441A new Coast Guard vessel is commissioned by Chief Secretary, Government of Kerala Sri Tom Jose at Vizhinjam harbour, today, under the aegis of Regional Commander Western Region, Inspector General Vijay D. Chafekar.
- Integrated farming needed to increase productivity of livestock and double farmer's income: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has stressed the need to promote integrated farming practices to improve the productivity of livestock and double farmers’ income. Delivering the 8th Convocation address of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, in Tirupati today, Shri Naidu said that Animal husbandry was vital for ensuring a more inclusive and […]
- 66<sup>th</sup> National Film Awards to be declared after General Elections, 2019The selections for National Film Awards are made by an independent and impartial jury consisting of eminent film makers and film personalities and declared in the month of April every year. However, this year elections to the 17th Lok Sabha and the Legislative Assemblies of four states are underway and the Awards also include one […]
- Take a pledge to preserve & promote mother tongue: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has called upon to people to take a pledge to preserve and promote their mother tongue. Stressing that there was a need to strengthen the campaign for preserving mother tongue, he urged upon State governments to make mother tongue mandatory up to primary school level.
- Shri Rajendra Kumar Nayak Took Over as CGDAShri Rajendra Kumar Nayak took over as the 52nd Controller General of Defence Accounts on April 22, 2019. He is from the Indian Defence Accounts Service of 1983 batch. During the career span of more than 35 years, Shri Nayak has held important assignments in the Defence Accounts Department and on deputation in the Government […]