The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, will receive the United Nations’ highest environmental honour, the ‘UNEP Champions of the Earth’ award at a special ceremony in Pravasi Bharatiya Kendra, New Delhi on October 3. The award announced on 26th September, on the sidelines of 73rd UN General Assembly at New York City, will be presented by UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres. The Prime Minister will also address the gathering. Prime Minister Modi has been selected in the leadership category for his pioneering work in championing the International Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Press CommuniqueThe President of India has been pleased to appoint the following as Lokpal:- Chairperson 1. Shri Justice Pinaki Chandra Ghose Judicial Members 2. Shri Justice Dilip B. Bhosale 3.
- ECI convenes meeting with Social Media Platforms;Election Commission of India today had in-depth interactive session with representatives of various Social Media Platforms and Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI) on the usage of Social Media ahead of the Lok Sabha Elections 2019.
- 33rd Edition of India-Indonesia Coordinated Patrol (Ind-Indo Corpat) Commences at Port BlairIndonesian Naval Ship KRI Sultan Thaha Syaifuddin and Maritime Patrol Aircraft CN-235 led by Cmde Dafit Santoso arrived at Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India for the Opening Ceremony of the 33rd edition of the India-Indonesia Coordinated Patrol (IND-INDO CORPAT) to be held from 19 Mar to 04 Apr 2019.
- Health Ministry reviews the preparedness on West Nile Fever.The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare with the officials from National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) reviewed the current situation, state preparedness and action taken to deal with West Nile Fever (WNF) in Mallapuram district, Kerala, today.
- 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships Concludes in New DelhiThe 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships concluded in New Delhi today. The three-day conclave was organised by the Ministry of Commerce inassociation with Confederation of Indian Industry and EXIM Bank of India.