GS paper II Gujarat first to make voting compulsory in local body polls – Ques. Express your views on ‘should voting be compulsory in local bodies?’. What may be its implications. Economic stress trigger for gender violence – Ques. “One of the major solution to gender violence could be breaking the cycle of discrimination by reaching out to young boys with alternative ideas of masculinity”, while critically analyzing the given statement describe the major causes of gender violence, its consequences & measures to deal with it across Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- PM Condoles loss of lives due to train accident in AmritsarThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, has condoled the loss of lives due to train accident in Amritsar. “Extremely saddened by the train accident in Amritsar. The tragedy is heart-wrenching. My deepest condolences to the families of those who lost their loved ones and I pray that the injured recover quickly.
- Terrorism is a major threat to peace and stability: Vice PresidentThe Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has said that terrorism is a major threat to peace and stability, and called for an early conclusion of the Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism, stressing peace is the prerequisite for progress and peace cannot be achieved without combating terrorism.
- PM attends Dussehra Celebrations at 15 August Park, Lal Qila MaidanPrime Minister Shri Narendra Modi attended Dussehra Celebrations at 15 August Park at Lal Qila Maidan in New Delhi, today. The Prime Minister watched the Ramleela organized by the Lav-Kush Ramleela committee.
- Prime Minister calls Dr. Lotay Tshering, President of Druk Nyamrup Tshogpa, Bhutan; congratulates on his party’s victory in Bhutan general electionPrime Minister Shri Narendra Modi had a telephone conversation today with Dr. Lotay Tshering, President of Druk Nyamrup Tshogpa. Prime Minister Modi congratulated Dr. LotayTshering on his party’s victory in the third general election in Bhutan and his own election to the National Assembly.
- Kleinman Center for Energy Policy at the University of Pennsylvania awards 4th annual Carnot Prize to Union Minister Shri Piyush GoyalRecognising the pathbreaking transformations in India’s energy sector under the visionary leadership of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, the Kleinman Center for Energy Policy at the University of Pennsylvania School of Design is awarding its fourth annual Carnot Prize to Shri Piyush Goyal, Minister of Railways & Coal and former Minister of Power, […]