GS paper II Gujarat first to make voting compulsory in local body polls - Ques. Express your views on ‘should voting be compulsory in local bodies?’. What may be its implications. Economic stress trigger for gender violence - Ques. “One of the major solution to gender violence could be breaking the cycle of discrimination by reaching out to young boys with alternative ideas of masculinity”, while critically analyzing the given statement describe the major causes of gender violence, its consequences & measures to deal with it across Continue reading →
- UPSC Civil Services Final result 2017 declared – Download PDF April 27, 2018
- Today’s News Updates -9.February 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 29 January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 24 th January 2018 March 24, 2018
- Today’s News Updates – 19.January 2018 January 20, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Union Minister Dr. Jitendra Singh pays homage to Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari VajpayeeThe Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Development of North-Eastern Region (DoNER), MoS PMO, Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Atomic Energy and Space, Dr Jitendra Singh paid floral tributes to former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee during a homage meeting at the Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region here today.
- MoveHack, NITI Aayog’s global mobility hackathon, receives strong interestMore than 7,500 registrations from 20+ countries, top 30 teams to be mentored by the likes of Nandan Nilekani and Deep Kalra MoveHack 2018, NITI Aayog’s global mobility hackathon with total prize money of more than INR 2 crores, has received strong interest from across the globe.
- Change in Holiday on account of Id-ul-Zuha (Bakrid)On the basis of the report of Ruiyat Hilal (moon deciding Committee) headed by Shahi Imam, Jama Masjid, Delhi, Syed Ahmed Bukhari intimating that witnesses of sighting of moon have been received from different cities of India, it has been decided that all Central Government Administrative Offices located at Delhi/New Delhi shall remain closed on 22.08.
- Government invites comments of Stakeholders and General Public on Proposed Amendments to Income-tax Rules,1962 by 4th September, 2018 Income-tax Rules, 1962 (I.T.Rules) prescribe Form No.13 for filing an application for seeking a certificate under Section 197 and/or under Section 206C (9) of the Income-tax Act, 1961 (the Act), for no deduction of tax or deduction/collection of tax at lower rate.
- Defence Minister of Japan calls on the Prime MinisterMr. Itsunori Onodera, Defence Minister of Japan, called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi today. Prime Minister Modi recalled his long association with Japan, since before assuming office as Prime Minister, and welcomed the broadening and deepening of the Special Strategic and Global Partnership between India and Japan in recent years.
Current Affairs Summary
Join Open Material Group
Quote of the Day
Cannot fetch quote from source
Quotes via Quotery