Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s penchant for coining new phrases, often described as “Modi-isms”, saw the term G-All debuting at the UN today. “While we speak of an interdependent world, have we become more united as nations? Why can’t we have a G-All grouping? Why is it that despite having a wonderful platform like the UN, we still operate in various Gs with different numbers?” PM Modi wondered in his 32-minute speech in Hindi at the UN General Assembly in New York. “The names of groupings Continue reading →
Subscribe to keep yourself updated (FREE)
- National Safai Karmcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKLFDC) October 2, 2018
- UNEP Champions of the Earth October 2, 2018
- Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) October 1, 2018
- SATAT Initiative October 1, 2018
- People’s Plan Campaign October 1, 2018
Tina Dabi IAS topper 2016
- Union Home Minister inaugurates “Waste to Wonder” Park in South DelhiThe Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh said that waste disposal should be done properly for which the Municipal corporations will have to play a lead role. He was speaking at the inauguration of the “Waste to Wonder” Park under the South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) here today.
- Flying of LCA Tejas by Chief of the Army Staff & Principal Scientific Adviser to GOIChief of the Army Staff General Bipin Rawat was flown in trainer version of DRDO’s Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas today to demonstrate the operational capabilities of the aircraft during Aero India 2019 at Bengaluru.
- PM addresses Indian Community in KoreaThe Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today addressed the Indian community in Korea. He thanked the Indian community in Seoul for the warm welcome they had accorded him. He said ties between India and Korea are not just on the basis of business contact.
- 4th India-Asean Expo and Summit InauguratedSuresh Prabhu with Ministers and Heads of Delegation from ASEAN countries Minister of Commerce & Industry and Civil Aviation, Suresh Prabhu, inaugurated the 4th India-ASEAN Expo and Summit 2019 in New Delhi today.
- NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission releases ATL Drone Module at Aero IndiaNITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) and Drona Aviation, an IIT Bombay start-up, launched the ‘ATL Drone module: Get, Set, Go’ for Atal Tinkering Labs at the ongoing Aero India 2019 in Bengaluru.